custody 911.jpg (2746 bytes) Win Child Custody.jpg (3531 bytes)
custody evaluation.jpg (3195 bytes) Custody Attorney.jpg (2949 bytes)

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Search ]

horizontal rule

Getting Custody

Date: 28 Feb 2000
Time: 17:58:31
Remote Name:


My boyfriend is wanting to get custody of his two daughters -- ages 4 & 5. One is currently staying with her maternal grandmother and the other with her maternal great aunt. The mother lives within 5 miles of the children and currently has a warrant pending for failure to appear in court for a marijuana possesion ticket. The children see their mother once or twice a month and are not staying with each other. The father has moved back to this state to try and gain custody because he wants for them to grow up together and have a stabile home life. We aren't sure where to start...

From: Child Custody Consultant
Date: 27 Jun 2000
Time: 13:32:49
Remote Name:


Consider asking the court to order limited supervised visitations due to the alcohol problems. These type of problems with alcohol endanger your children's lives.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network